Double drive system allows flexible clamping of the work piece with less tailstock pressure.
Industry-leading Wahli automation systems with special design options available.
Hob shifting allows more evenly distributed wear over the entire cutting tool.
Small footprint for both your shop and your wallet.
The double drive 500 CNC gear hobbing machine features a solid cast iron base with linear guideways for high-quality rigidity and robustness. A driven tailstock allows flexible clamping with minimal pressure, which is ideal for small work pieces. It also evenly distributes clamping forces to the machine base to minimize distortion, which allows the highest quality hobbing.
- Synchronized, driven, CNC work and tailstock spindles for flexible clamping of small work pieces
- High dynamic linear drives for longitudinal, shift, and plunge axes to minimize cycle times
- CNC hob shifting
- 12,000 RPM hob spindle
- Bore- or shank-type hobs can be mounted
- Industrial PC running Windows 7 with friendly dialog programming
- Optional pneumatic deburring unit
- Optional Wahli loading system
500 D-drive Technical Data
|500 D-drive Technical Data||mm||Inch|
|Maximum module / diametral pitch||0.8||32|
|Maximum work piece diameter||40||1.575|
|Maximum hobbing length||30||1.181|
|Maximum work piece length||50||1.969|
|Maximum center distance between work piece and hob||35||1.378|
|Hob head capabilities|
Maximum hob diameter
Maximum hob length
Maximum hob shift
| Maximum swivel|
|Maximum work spindle speed||6,000 RPM|