CLC machines feature heavy-duty construction for rigid mounting and extended machine life.
Worm and Rotor Milling
Perfect combination of premium quality, the latest technology, and optional capabilities.
Optional integrated electronic timing probe for easy skiving (hard hobbing).
Customized bed lengths to provide axial travel up to 3,000 mm (118″) for long shafts and pinions.
- High helix capability for worm or rotor milling
- Direct drive torque motors for ultimate accuracy
- Fanuc 31i control
- Customized bed lengths for axial travel up to 3,000 mm (118″)
- Large through-hole in the work spindle for extra-long work pieces
- Optional integrated electronic timing probe for skiving (hard hobbing) applications
CLC Model 500-FR-H Technical Data
|CLC Model 500-FR-H Technical Data||mm||Inch|
|Maximum module / diametral pitch||25||1.016|
|Maximum work piece diameter||500||19.685|
|Maximum axial travel||2000||78.740|
|Maximum depth of cut when milling||60||2.362|
|Maximum hob speed||350 rpm|
|Hob head swivel angle||±90°|