CLC machines feature heavy-duty construction for rigid mounting and extended machine life.
Perfect combination of premium quality, the latest technology, and optional capabilities.
Optional movable saddle for more flexible fixturing solutions.
Optional tilting column for cutting tapered gears.
- Compact design provides minimal needs for loading and unloading of work pieces
- Provision for easy implementation of robotic automation
- Direct drive torque motors for ultimate accuracy
- Fanuc 31i control
- Optional movable saddle for more flexible fixturing solutions
- Optional tilting column for producing tapered work pieces
- Optional dual work piece spindles for changing parts while cutting
CLC Model 500-SZ Technical Data
|CLC Model 500-SZ Technical Data||mm||Inch|
|Maximum module / diametral pitch||8.0||3.175|
|Maximum work piece diameter||500||19.685|
|Maximum stroke length||150||5.906|
Minimum distance from cutter axis to table axis
Maximum distance from cutter axis to table axis