Ideal hobbing solution for ultra-fine-pitch work pieces (1.0 module and smaller).
Variety of automated loading units available for watch pinions, micro mechanics, cubic gears, small wheels, etc.
8 CNC axes for ultimate control and precision hobbing.
Manufactured in Switzerland by experts in the watch-making, medical, and micro-mechanics industries.
- 8-axis CNC control
- Control through Bosch Rexroth IndraMotion MTX
- Ideal for motor applications, watch making, and micro-technical industries
- Great time savings in set-up and change-over through electronic synchronization
- Simple automation allows fast set-up and change over
- Wide variety of work pieces of different shapes can be oriented and loaded
- Different gearings on the same workpiece without reclamping
Lambert-Wahli Model W1000micro Technical Data
|Lambert-Wahli Model W1000micro Technical Data||mm||Inch|
|Maximum module / diametral pitch||0.6||50|
|Maximum hob speed||15,000 RPM|
|Maximum work piece diameter|
|Maximum work piece length||50||1.969|
Maximum cutter diameter
|Maximum swivel angle||+/- 35 degrees|