Widest capability for large scale gears and gear tools.
Highest quality machine that uses the latest construction techniques and components.
Latest industrial design for ergonomic operation, including easy loading.
Compact design and construction that requires minimal shop space.
The largest of the Wenzel WGT series, the WGT 1200 has the capability to measure parts up to 1600 mm diameter. It features a movable tailstock, making the loading of large and heavy parts possible. With the use of the tailstock, parts up to 1200 mm diameter can be measured. Like the WGT 850, the WGT 1200 features active damping to absorb and mitigate nearby vibrations for accurate and reliable measurement.
- Air bearing used on all axes for maximum precision
- Baseplate and guides of the linear axes are made of granite for controlled thermal behavior
- Wenzel Geco Controller of all 4 axes
- Pneumatic rotary table
- High resolution scales
Ergonomics and Usability
- Latest industrial design
- Open construction for easy loading
- Simple operator interface and graphical input for quick creation of complex measuring programs and reports
- Compact construction for a minimal footprint
Wenzel Model WGT 1200 Technical Data
|Wenzel Model WGT 1200 Technical Data||mm||Inch|
|Work piece diameter||1200|
|Work piece module / diametral pitch||from 0.5 (0.3**)||from 51 (85**)|
|Measurable face width||1000||39.370|
|Distance between centers||20 – 930|
|0.787 – 36.314
|Rotary table loading||30,000 N||6,744 lb|
|Helix angle||< 90°|
|Machine weight, approximate||10,000 kg||22,046 lb|
|Probe system||Renishaw Scanning Probe System SP80H|
|Controller||Wenzel Geco Controller|
*Measurement without tailstock
** Optional feature
Request a Quote
We promptly answer all requests for quotes. Contact us today.