Dedicated for Gears
Specially developed for the inspection of small gears and tools.
Highest quality machine that uses the latest construction techniques and components.
Latest industrial design for ergonomic operation, including easy loading.
Compact design and construction that requires minimal shop space.
The WGT 280 was specially developed for the measurement and analysis of small gears, tools and rotational symmetrical parts. The focus is always on precision, ergonomics, durability, and serviceability.
- Air bearing used on all four axes for maximum precision
- Baseplate and guides of the linear axes are made of granite for controlled thermal behavior
- Wenzel Geco Controller of all 4 axes
- Air bearing rotary table
- High resolution scales
Ergonomics and Usability
- Latest industrial design
- Open construction for easy loading
- Simple operator interface and graphical input for quick creation of complex measuring programs and reports
- Compact construction for a small footprint
Wenzel Model WGT 280 Technical Data
|Wenzel Model WGT 280 Technical Data||mm||Inch|
|Work piece diameter||5 – 280||0.197 – 11.024|
|Work piece module / diametral pitch||from 0.5 (0.3*)||from 51 (85*)|
|Measurable face width||500||19.685|
|Distance between centers||50 – 500||1.969 – 19.685|
|Rotary table loading||500 N||112.4 lb|
|Helix angle||< 90°|
|Machine weight, approximate||1600 kg||3527 lb|
|Probe system||Renishaw Scanning Probe System SP600M|
|Controller||Wenzel Geco Controller|
* Requires special stylii