Used Koepfer 160 CNC Gear Hobbing Machine for Sale
Full Versatile HobbingEight CNC axes with skiving (re-hobbing) to cut a wide variety of gears.
High ProductivityDecrease cycle times by 2–6 seconds.
Automatic LoadingIndustry-leading flexible gantry automation system.
High VolumeTriple distributor for high volume applications.
Used Koepfer 160
- Koepfer Model 160 universal hobbing machine for spur and helical gears
- High capacity loading and unloading magazine, triple distributor
- Skiving (re-hobbing) system, including orientation probe
- Deburring head
- Eight axes of computer numerical control
- Direct-drive hob head with CNC shifting, CNC swivel
- Hob speeds from 500 to 5000 RPM
- Pre-loaded work spindle, up to 1000 RPM
- Rexroth machine-mounted hydraulic unit for tailstock motion, work piece clamping, and other equipment
- CNC multiple cut cycles
- CNC axial feed rate, dwell, and differential
Note: Photo shows stock new Koepfer Model 160 machine
|Used Koepfer Model 160 Technical Data||mm||Inch|
|Maximum module / diametral pitch||2.5||10|
|Minimum number of teeth||3|
|Maximum work piece diameter|
|Maximum axial travel||200||7.874|
|Maximum work piece length|
|Center distance of work piece to cutter|
|Hob head capabilities|
Maximum cutter diameter
Maximum cutter length
Maximum cutter shift
|Maximum swivel angle||+/- 45 degrees|