Are you a charismatic individual with an engineering degree who shares a passion for high-tech, high-precision CNC manufacturing?
Are you ready to make the most of your career with responsibility and autonomy?
Would you like to be part of a small company with a family-like environment that values work-life balance?
If you answered “yes” to all of the above, then prepare for the future of your career. This is a great opportunity to join a focused team that serves the automotive, aerospace, construction, and medical markets to name a few. Use your technical background to promote and support products for the manufacture of gears for brands like Boeing, Ford, GM, Whirlpool, etc. Be a critical member of a small business with plenty of room for personal career growth.
Duties may include:
- Provide engineering support on machine tool and cutting tool applications
- Generate production estimates and cycle times
- Design and coordinate the production of work piece and tool fixturing solutions
- Coordinate the sale of cutting tools and hard finishing (abrasive) tools
- Generate machine project leads and quotes
- Travel to customer manufacturing plants to promote solutions
- Associate’s degree or higher in a related engineering or manufacturing field
- Prior sales experience
- Technical understanding of CNC machinery
- General computer skills
- Gear manufacturing industry experience
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Benefits package for qualified employees, including major medical, paid vacations, and 401k
- Training and continuing education opportunities