Koepfer America will be attending the upcoming AGMA Annual Meeting in Naples, Florida. This conference is a great chance to reconnect with colleagues and take the pulse of the industry. Additionally, the event’s lineup of speakers will make for a vigorously engaging dialogue about a wide range of new ideas.
Learn More: https://www.agma.org/events/agma-abma-annual-meeting/
Business Presentations include:
- J.R. Martinez, Iraq War Veteran, Actor, Motivational Speaker: Adapt and Overcome
- Jim Meil, Principal Industry Analyst and Economist for ACT Research Co.: U.S. Economic Expansion or Extension? Or Will it Come to an End? & Next Steps: Automobile Manufacturing and the Economic Consequences
- Brett Smith, Co-Director for Center for Automotive Research (CAR): The Automobile: Unprecedented Change, But at What Speed? & Next Steps: Automobile Manufacturing and the Economic Consequences
- Curt Steinhorst, Consumer Trends Expert & Founder/CEO of Focuswise: Thriving in the Age of Distraction
- Arun Sundararajan, New York University-Stern School of Business: Capitalizing on the Sharing Economy and Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism
- John Murphy, Senior Vice President of International Policy, U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Trade Policy Update and Perspective: A View From Washington
- John Bubnikovich, Sales and Marketing Robots and Applications: ABB Robotics North America
- George Thomas, Executive Vice President, Supply Chain: Bison Gear & Engineering Corp
- Amber Fulmer, Strategic Account Manager, North America: Rethink Robotics
- Naples Mayor, Bill Barnett
We’ll see you there!